Recordings and Toolkits for K-12 Online Learning
In July, EduConfident (now Innovageous) held our Each One Teach One School Sharing Series on K-12 Online Learning. This 4-part panel series brought together educators from cyber and brick and mortar schools, higher education professionals, parents, and students to share their thoughts and ideas on the upcoming year! Access to the recordings and the associated toolkits can be found below.
- PART 1 Video: Lessons Learned from Higher Ed to Hold Onto in K-12.
- PART 1 Toolkit: EduConfident Educator’s Toolkit
- PART 2 Video: Considerations for Delivering K-12 Content Online.
- PART 2 Toolkit: EduConfident Educator’s Toolkit
- PART 3 Video: Building Relationships and Authentic Learning Experiences Beyond the Classroom Walls.
- PART 3 Toolkit: EduConfident Educator’s Toolkit
- PART 4 Audio: What Works from the Student and Parent Perspective.
- PART 4 Toolkit: EduConfident Educator’s Toolkit