Share with us your challenge points and we will work together on solutions that meet your needs
Let us partner with your school to help you head in the right direction in planning, implementation, and evaluation
Seminars & Workshops
Lean on our years of experience to partner in providing professional learning experiences
At Innovageous, we work with schools to develop innovative and courageous solutions in education. Through customized supports based on school needs, thought partnership with leaders on programs and operations, and targeted seminars and workshops, we are able to support schools and educators build their capacity to take on the challenges ahead.
Our services align with approved uses of ESSER funds – including instructional program planning, professional development, facilities upgrades (PA only), operations, and technology infrastructure.
In line with our mission to provide continuity of learning for all students, we provide focused services to support special education programming, and behavioral supports.
We offer a variety of professional development sessions to support high quality teaching and learning in the virtual environment through our “On the Move” Training Sessions for Online and Hybrid Instruction.
Each of our sessions is accompanied with an interactive slide deck with further resources as well as embedded Innovageous customized tools. Below are some example tools for authentic assessment, inclusive classrooms, and student engagement!
Recent projects supporting schools and educators:
- “Service Learning Makes Online Learning Meaningful and Engaging” – Youth TodayInnovageous Co-Founder Shira Woolf Cohen partnered with our friends at the National Youth Leadership Council to write an article for Youth Today on how to use Service Learning as an instructional strategy in the online learning space. Shira is also a Board Member at the NYLC, and facilitator of the NYLC’s Certificate in Service Learning Instructional Leadership. Check out the […]
- “8 Ways to Evolve Your OST Programs Online” – Youth TodayInnovageous Co-Founder Shira Woolf Cohen published an article on Youth Today on moving Out of School Time programs online. Through her own experience as a parent and educator, Shira outlined considerations for youth programs in ensuring continuity of learning in the OST space. Check out the article here: https://youthtoday.org/2020/12/8-ways-to-evolve-your-ost-programs-online/
- Fall School Spotlight: Building Cultural CompetenceAs an expert within the Catalyst:Ed network, Innovageous has opportunities to partner with schools all over the country through Catalyst:Ed’s R3 initiative to support schools with COVID-response related projects. Through funding from the Barr Foundation, Innovageous has partnered with Baystate Academy Charter Public School to support the school collective cultural competency and use of culturally responsive instructional practices. During phase […]
- 1000 Innovageous EducatorsIn just four month, Innovageous has engaged 1000 educators in our trainings! Through partnerships with over a dozen schools, including two Higher Education institutions, and numerous industry partners we have delivered many sessions to educators. Topics have included asynchronous and synchronous learning strategies, social-emotional learning, technology tools, culturally responsive teaching, career development, inclusive classrooms, authentic assessment, and so much more!
- Leading the Way at the Independent Charter School Virtual Conference 2020During the week of November 16th, the Coalition of Independent Schools hosted their annual conference – but through a virtual platform! Innovageous founders played a role in developing the conference programming by collaborating with CPICS staff to review workshop proposals and develop conference strands – Continuity of Learning, School Cultures, Connecting with Community, and Leadership & Operations. Each of these […]